Deadline: 21 February 2017
International Finance Corporation (IFC) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Operations Officer in Kigali, Rwanda.
IFC’s mission is to end extreme poverty by 2030 and boost shared prosperity in every developing country.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Operations Officer will perform the following functions-
- Monitor sector and other relevant macroeconomic issues in country.
- Work with the respective PL/TTLs to organize and execute missions.
- Monitor and implement follow up on actions agreed by missions.
- Attend to key events with clients including monthly or other periodic operational committee meetings.
- Closely monitor the performance of locally engaged consultants.
- Hiring external expertise, deploying internal and/or external expertise and managing them in order to ensure the most effective and efficient implementation of the project programs.
- Managing relationships with project stakeholders, clients, partners, beneficiaries, etc.
- Ensuring the delivery of results in accordance with the approved project business and M&E targets.
- Preparing project supervision and donor reports, including M&E reports and the required back-up data which confirms the reported results and achievements.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s degree or equivalent professional qualification in economics, business, and or agribusiness.
- Minimum 10 years of private sector operational experience in agribusiness, agricultural development or a related industry.
- Good experience in developing and writing client project proposals.
- Good experience in managing diverse teams which include colleagues, consultants and client representatives in order to achieve common business goals and objectives.
- Experience working on agricultural supply chain issues with private sector clients, governments and other sector stakeholders.
- Proven track record in business development, nurturing client relationships and resolving challenging issues.
- Demonstrated ability to understand what makes businesses succeed, to develop innovative solutions and to challenge the status quo to build businesses.
- Recognized as a team player, collaborator, leader and strategic thinker.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in English.
- French and/or Kinyarwanda is a plus.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IFC.