Deadline: 28 February 2017
International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Public Health Evaluation Expert in Kenya.
IBTCI’s mission is to support and facilitate economic and industrial development and remains focused on meeting the development assistance needs of emerging markets and developing countries by offering exceptional functional expertise, regional experience, and a commitment to excellence.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Public Health Evaluation Expert will perform the following functions-
- Provide technical advice on public health evaluation strategies and subject matter expertise.
- Participate in all meeting including dissemination seminars with the donor, county health management teams and other stakeholders.
- Participate in fieldwork activities including health facility assessment, household surveys and organizational capacity assessments.
- Participate in data analysis as well as technical writing.
- Ensure the final report is of high quality and standard.
Applicants must have-
- Advanced degree in a public health related field.
- At least 10 years of progressive experience working in Kenya and/or other developing country.
- Demonstrated technical and management expertise in the field of public health.
- Excellent analytical skills (both qualitative and quantitative).
- Previous evaluation experience of a USG health program activities and other donors in Kenya, particularly in HIV; FP/MNCH; Adolescent, Youth Sexual Reproductive Health; Malaria; OVC and WASH programs.
- Extensive experience in HIV programming is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written skills as well good organizational and team skills.
- Previous administrative experience, preferably with a USAID-funded project.
- Mastery of word processing, spreadsheets, database use, and presentation software (Microsoft Office); and experience with using the internet for research purposes.
- Experience and/or familiarity with international development preferred.
- Experience working with the Ministry of Health and private health facilities desirable.
- Experience in conducting capacity assessments.
- Experience with Ms. Office packages is a must.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IBTCI.