PCI DSS – Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards – is a set of requirements, developed by the founding brands of the PCI Security Standards Council, for enhancing payment account data security to reduce credit card data theft and fraud.
It applies to all merchants that accept or handle credit and debit cards, irregardless of size or transaction volume.
Becoming PCI DSS compliant has always been a burden for SMEs. It is for this reason Flutterware is partnering Trustwave to create a program that will make it easier for small businesses to become compliant.
All they need do is sign up on the program and use the self-assessment wizard to become compliant for free. The Flutterwave PCI self assessment program offers businesses:
- The PCI Wizard and task-tracking To Do List to help businesses complete the process easily.
- Vulnerability scanning of websites/payment infrastructure (if required) to identify network weaknesses.
- A Security Policy Advisor to help businesses design their own set of security policies — a requirement of PCI compliance.
- A collection of easy-to-use online Security Awareness Education courses for front-line employees.
- Access to the TrustKeeper Agent to detect sensitive data storage and provide ongoing compliance monitoring.
- Expedited support by phone or e-mail, as well as online help, tutorials, and education.
Registration for compliance is in three simple steps and can be done in about five minutes or thereabout. SMEs & Fintech companies looking to become compliant should email email@example.com for more info