Deadline: 30 April 2017
International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Operations and Finance Manager in Ghana.
The Operations and Finance Manager will be responsible for all Financial Management, Logistical operations, and Human Resources Management for West Africa E4D.
IBTCI’s mission is to support and facilitate economic and industrial development and remains focused on meeting the development assistance needs of emerging markets and developing countries by offering exceptional functional expertise, regional experience, and a commitment to excellence.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Finance Manager will perform the following functions-
- Ensure compliance with all USAID’s procurement procedures; respects budget line items, and inform COP and IBTCI Home Office in advance of budget constraints.
- Support IBTCI employees and consultants securing appropriate work permits and visas as needed.
- Train/Orient TO staff and consultants on IBTCI operations, procedures and tools.
- Coordinate preparation of TO-related employment and other agreements and tracking payments.
- Review monthly costs (from subcontractors, field office reports, local consultants’ timesheets, TERs, invoices, etc.).
- Develop cost projections.
- Manage the project budgets and propose realignment when necessary.
- Manage HR, and professional service contracts maintaining organized files; supervise and monitor local legal and logistical providers’ contracts and services, as necessary.
- Assist TO staff employees and consultants in the development of financial reports, and ensuring timely submission and quality of content.
- Ensure TO related intellectual capital is properly captured, filed and disseminated.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or related field required.
- At least 10 years of experience in successful management (financial, administrative, logistical) of international projects.
- Deep understanding of policies and regulations related to USAID project funding, sub-contracting and reporting requirements.
- Prior experience with USAID awards.
- Demonstrated skills in financial and administrative oversight of USAID funded projects.
- Fluency in speaking, reading, and writing both English and French.
- Nationality of Ghana.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IBTCI.