Deadline: 13 March 2017
World Health Organization (WHO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Operations Officer in Bamako, Mali. The duration of this post is 2 years.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Operations Officer will perform the following functions-
- Supervise a team performing functions on the basis of the end-to-end process as foreseen in the GSM.
- Coordinate various areas of activity such as program management, procurement and inventory management, travel and meeting management, human resources management, and work plan management and funding.
- Regularly prepare management reports on the implementation of the work plans of the WHO country office, including input to the preparation of statutory reports and act as focal point for internal and external audits.
Applicants must have-
- Degree in Management, Public Administration, Law, Social Sciences and / or related field.
- Post-graduate diploma or professional certification in project management or in a similar field.
- At least 3 years of professional experience with special emphasis on program management, budgeting, monitoring and evaluation, human resources management, purchasing and / or travel.
- Good knowledge of WHO program management and end-to-end business processes as foreseen in the Global Management System.
- Experience in project management, ideally in the UN system and / or public health context.
- Good knowledge of GSM or similar ERP.
- Experience in training staff in the use of integrated information management systems.
- Intermediate knowledge of English.
- Expert knowledge of French.
- Intermediate knowledge of Portuguese.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit WHO.