Deadline: 28 February 2017
World Wild Fund for Nature (WWF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Salonga Programme Administrator in Monkoto, DR Congo. The duration of this post is 2 years.
The Salonga Programme Administrator will oversee the implementation of administrative procedures, financial control and human resources of the program based in Monkoto.
WWF’s mission is to stop the degradation of the planet’s natural environment and to build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Salonga Programme Administrator will perform the following functions-
- Contribute to the preparation of budgets in accordance with the standards of the WWF and the donor under the supervision of the Program Coordinator.
- Ensure that adequate finance and administration systems and procedures are operational; throughout the WWF sites attached to the program.
- Ensure that the “Finance, Administration and HR Department” of the PNS provides rigorous budget and management and rigorous that enables the production, within legal deadlines and according to OHADA standards, of auditable and certifiable annual financial statements.
- Produce and complete on time monthly financial reports, bank reconciliations and financial information requested by the national office.
- Ensure the development and implementation of financial procedures aligned with the standard of WWF and current Congolese legislation as well as the requirements of donors.
- Prepare requests for funds based on solid expenditure plans consistent with the technical program.
- Ensure a proper posting of expenditures based on authorized budgets as well as proper documentation.
- Prepare and facilitate external and internal financial audits and participate if needed in other monitoring and evaluation processes.
- Prepare contracts and ensure that they are in accordance with current legislation.
- Ensure that the payment of salaries is made in a timely manner.
Applicants must have-
- University degree in economics, business administration or field related to accounting or a degree of equivalent professional training.
- At least 7 years of experience in financial and project management in an international or multinational organization would be an advantage.
- Capacity of rigorous financial management and accounting with a strong organizational capability and communication and computer skills.
- An understanding of institutions funded by donors, particularly conservation organizations will be a definite advantage.
- Require an imaginative (creative) flexible, friendly and cooperative personality.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills in French and English.
- Good administrative, financial, human resources and project management capabilities.
- Ability to work in difficult, problematic and complex conditions.
- Adherence to WWF’s values, which are: knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit WWF.