Deadline: 6 March 2017
The United States Government, represented by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) Rwanda is currently inviting interested organizations and individuals to fund a program entitled “Rwandan Health Service Delivery Activity (RSDA)” in order to provide comments, information, opinions and recommendations with focus on the technical approach as well as the financial feasibility of the Rwandan Health Service Delivery Activity (RSDA), as described in Draft Program Description (PD).
The main objective of improving utilization of quality reproductive, maternal, newborn and child health as well as malaria control and prevention services in Rwanda.
- Increased access and availability of quality RMNCH and malaria services
- Implementation of the minimum package of primary health care interventions in all district hospitals and health centers
- Strengthened capacity of all supported district and provincial hospitals to meet all RMNCH/malaria related accreditation indicators
- Strengthened referral linkages between and across different services and levels of service delivery
- Increased positive health seeking behaviors for MCH, FP and Malaria service
- Improved equity and quality of high-impact RMNCH and malaria services along the continuum of care
- Improved provider skills in MNCH/Malaria (doctors, nurses, midwives, CHWs)
- Strengthened capacity of MOH and its institutions to develop and review national RMNCH/malaria policies, strategies, protocols, service standards and job aids
- Strengthened capacity of the MOH, and medical professional bodies, to implement and expand access to high-impact RMNCH and Malaria interventions
- Strengthened capacity to generate and use data for decision making all levels of the health
- Strengthened capacity for M&E and program learning of MOH institutions (MCCH, RBC, facilities and community)
- Increased capacity to generate and use dashboards by all supported facilities
- Increased capacity of DHMTs supervise district health facilities and coordinate district level RMNCH planning and implementation monitoring system
Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity)
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
Eligible Country: Rwanda and United States
For more information, please visit grants.gov.