Molex Connected Enterprise Solutions will showcase their innovative Internet of Things solutions at Internet of Things Forum 2017 (#IOTFA) taking place at the Gallagher Convention Centre in Johannesburg on 29 and 30 March this year.
This event will host speakers and attendees ranging from IT executives, developers & makers, OEM’s, policy makers, operators, technology providers, entrepreneurs and executives from various industries such as Manufacturing, Transport, Health, Logistics, Government, Energy, Insurance, Utilities, Retail and the Auto industry.
About Molex Connected Enterprise Solution
Molex Connected Enterprise Solutions provides expertise in deployments and rollouts of multi-site IT network projects, even in the most challenging environments. Using their deep understanding of structured cabling and attached IP-enabled devices, Molex specialist team helps organisations understand, develop, build and manage the infrastructure required to fulfil on a multi-site IoT strategy.
Molex Connected Enterprise Solutions is also a leading manufacturer of structured cabling systems with a reputation for quality and innovation and we bring to market a cutting-edge range of in-house and third-party IP-based solutions, such as smart lighting solutions, distributed video, security, access control, CCTV etc. CES is a Molex business unit owned by Koch Industries, Inc.
Topics to be discussed at IOTFA 2017 include
- Emerging IoT Business Opportunities.
- The IoT revolution: From “Things” to Business Outcomes.
- Deploying an IoT solution: A strategic overview for decision makers.
- Creating a suitable framework for IoT integration.
- Making IoT a reality: How is IoT reinventing the enterprise and consumer experience.
- Reinventing IT security to support IoT technology.
- Functional, wearable and usable: The IoT evolution.
- Keeping pace with innovation: Gaining a competitive advantage with IoT technology.
Confirmed speakers for IOTFA include:
- Prof Hlengiwe Mkhize, Deputy Minister, Dept. of Telecom and Postal Services
- Justin Gregory, CIO at FNB Fiduciary
- Prasanna Kumar Burri, Group Head of IT at Dangote Industries Nigeria
- Jamie Whittaker, Chief Digital Officer at Discovery Limited
- Prof Ndubuisi Ekekwe, TED Fellow, Founder, CEO at Zenvus Nigeria
- Brett StClair, Head of Digital Products Barclays Africa Group
- Chandima Miyanadeniya, CIO at Aon South Africa
- Michael Mbuthia, CIO at Kenya Bankers Association
- Raoul Blingnaut, Technology head at Citi Bank
For more information about IOTFA please visit: www.iotforumafrica.com