Deadline: 1 June 2017
Registrations are open for the 11th edition of the Postcode Lottery Green Challenge, an annual international competition that rewards products/services/technologies that successfully combine sustainability, entrepreneurship and creativity.
The Postcode Lottery Green Challenge is one of the world’s largest competitions in the field of sustainable entrepreneurship.
- The winner will receive €500,000 to further develop their product or service, and to bring it to market.
- The runner-up will receive €200,000.
- The winner will chosen by an international jury.
- The Postcode Lottery Green Challenge is open to any individual from any country from the age of 18 years and to companies, businesses, institutions and all other organisations.
- The Postcode Lottery Green Challenge is not open to:
- employees of the Dutch Postcode Lottery;
- anyone who has been involved in or will this year be involved in judging the Postcode Lottery Green Challenge;
- immediate family members and/or household members of the individuals mentioned under (a) and (b) of this article; and
- Parties in which DOEN Foundation directly participates are excluded from entering the Postcode Lottery Green Challenge
- Parties who currently receive subsidies from DOEN Foundation can enter the Postcode Lottery Green Challenge, but if they win any prize money DOEN Foundation and the Dutch Postcode Lottery have the right, at their discretion, to reduce the subsidies.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit Postcode Lottery Green Challenge.