Deadline: 24 March 2017
World Wild Fund for Nature (WWF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Finance and Operations Manager in Nairobi, Kenya.
The Finance and Operations Manager will ensure WWF has accountable and high performing Regional Office, with the full capacity, adequate resources and processes to manage and allocate its financial resources in order to achieve its conservation goals.
WWF’s mission is to stop the degradation of the planet’s natural environment and to build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Finance and Operations Manager will perform the following functions-
- To provide direction on financial management, policies and procedures, ensuring that the ROA staff is informed of all developments in financial policies laid down by FOM or local procedures in the countries where ROA staff are hosted.
- Ensure the ROA is complying with financial standards set by WWF.
- Coordinate the preparation of annual operational budgets and forecasts for WWF ROA, in accordance with the annual planning cycle and in close collaboration relevant departments and offices hosting ROA staff.
- Coordinate and consolidate financial information from all ROA hosting offices.
- Working with the various hosting offices, ensure proper cash-flow management and planning ensuring WWF ROA’s activities are adequately funded and all intercompany reconciliations done.
- Review of the bank reconciliations for ALL WWF bank accounts.
- Coordinate the establishment of all the donor and third-party agreements and follow-up of ROA contractual obligations in compliance with WWF policies and procedures.
- Maintain a contract database for ROA.
- Maintain ROA inventory and fixed assets, ensuring that all WWF assets are properly safeguarded, insured and tracked.
Applicants must have-
- University degree in Commerce, Business Administration or related field.
- CIA, CPA (K), ACCA, CIMA qualifications or equivalent.
- Possession of an MBA or equivalent post-graduate qualification would be an advantage.
- 10 years Operational, and management experience in Finance, operations and administration, with demonstrable broad understanding of the full range of services to be delivered through the shared services.
- Strong financial acumen and proven drive for results.
- Strong knowledge of financial management, reporting and accounting, and related controls.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to provide leadership other functional areas.
- Excellent advisory skills with high work standards and ability to promote team synergy in a multi-cultural work environment.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit WWF.