We have rounded up some available tech job openings this week. Send in your applications if you are interested in any of these roles. Not a techie? You can apply for non-techie roles in tech companies too.
Information Technology Support Trainee at Newgate Medical Service Limited
Job Type: Contract
Deadline: May 20, 2017
- Providing support to all users.
- Offer daily operations and systems support to personnel
- Verify functionality of hardware and software components
- Conduct daily network backup operations
- Sound understanding of basic desktop support knowledge repairs.
- Installation and upgrading of PCs and laptops.
- Network crimping.
- Network configuration.
- Network troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Hardworking & quick to learn.
Education & Experience
- Must have a basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic Knowledge of computer software and hardware will be an added advantage
- Minimum Qualification: OND from a reputable institution
Must reside in or within proximity to Ikorodu
Interested in this role? Apply here
IT Desktop Support Analyst at Sahara Group
Experience: Entry level
- Provide first level technology support and escalate issues to Tier 2 and 3 support when necessary
- Monitor and evaluate data network infrastructure: Switches, routers, data network devices, network links, GSM boosters, PBX, IP telephones and implement changes as required to improve performance.
- Monitor and evaluate voice network infrastructure: IP PBX, IP Phones, VoIP gateways, E1 lines and implement changes as required to improve performance.
- Interface with 3rd party service providers
- Provide periodic reporting of IT Support operations
- Good Knowledge of windows 2008 server operating system and network infrastructure (Active Directory, Group Policy, DHCP, DNS, File Services, etc.)
- Hardware and software troubleshooting skills
- Good understanding of windows based applications and their interaction with the underlying operating system environment (Registry, System Services, Component application subsystem etc.)
- Dexterity in setting up and managing switches and routers
- Good report writing skills
- Good IT process understanding
- Very good problem solving skills – frequently under various sorts of constraints and stress
- A Bachelor’s degree in the field of Computer Science/Engineering
- 0 – 3 years qualitative experience in technology deployment or support
- Certifications will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skill, ability to work virtually, fluency in English as a contract language.
To apply, send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Check here for more information about this role
UI/UX Designer at Andela
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Experience: Mid Level
- Lead our design efforts to ensure that our internal products converse well with their users
- Create standards & components to be used across our product suite for a unified experience
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to understand the company’s goals and users
- Partner with Product Leaders to conduct user research
- Create low-fidelity wireframes and hi-fidelity mockups that ensure alignment with all stakeholders
- Collaborate with Engineering to ensure that we’re constantly delivering to specification
The ideal person for this role:
- Has a clear passion and expertise in UI and UX.
- Has empathy and is relentless in their desire to understand users and the challenges they face
- Believes in the effectiveness of collaborative problem solving
- Loves unlocking the potential of others and wants to learn how to do it even better
- 3-5 years of UI/UX design experience at a software company
- Consensus-builder; develops relationships across the company with ease
- Obsessed with staying up-to-date on the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and tools
For more details about this role and to apply, click here.
Business Development Manager (re:learn) at CcHUB
Experience: 3-5 years
re:learn is the education practice at CcHUB, focused on helping students and schools use technology in smart ways to enhance learning. At re:learn our goal is to improve access to, and the quality of education in Nigeria. We are seeking a Business Development Manager who will drive the sales and development strategy for re:learn. Your role will involve identifying and closing sales leads to hit the target set by the unit. If you’re a highly motivated individual who loves sales and managing client relationships, we’d love to hear from you.
- Responsible for meeting sales target set by Practice Lead, with quarterly reviews
- Researching and identifying new sales leads
- Pitching services to potential clients, and following up the process of closing sales
- Arranging meetings with potential clients
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients and customers
- Attending conferences, meetings and industry events identified as beneficial to the unit
- 3-5 years work experience with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Strong interest in STEM Education and working in the education sector
- Self-motivated, ability to work under little supervision
For details on how to apply and to discover other job vacancies at CcHUB, click here.
Job openings at Fresible LLC
Fressible LLC is currently seeking passionate and competent individuals for the following job roles:
- Content Uploader
- Software Programmer
- Graphics Designer
- IT Programme Manager
- IT Database Administrator (expert at using MySQL Databases)
- Fashion Analyst
How to apply
To be a part of the Fresible LLC team,
- Visit the company’s website at www.fresible.com
- Visit the career page at www.fresible.com/career
- Follow on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fresible and twitter at http://www.twitter.com/fresible to learn more about Fresible LLC
- Send your CV and covering letter briefly highlighting your skills and experience by email to: email@example.com cc firstname.lastname@example.org
Ensure you state the role you are applying for in the subject header. For more details about this vacancy click here.