The Global FinTech Hackcelerator 2017, powered by KPMG Digital Village, is looking for the most exciting and innovative start-ups from all over the world who can address problems faced by the financial industry. The Accelerator will offer the top 20 startups with an opportunity to:
- Work with real client owners to contextualise their solution to client and industry needs
- Enter and/or expand into Singapore and the Asia-Pacific regional markets
- Receive guidance and support from industry experts, subject-matter experts and regulatory bodies
- Build and nurture lasting relationships with a community of passionate professionals and game changers
- Receive a cash stipend of up to S$20,000
- A key benefit for the FinTechs’ is that their profiles are enhanced and become more attractive to Venture capitalists & other investors
The top 3 teams will receive an additional whopping cash prize of S$50,000. Post-Hackcelerator, teams will continue working with industry champions to adopt and integrate their solutions into real-life business applications.
The Applications that started in 15th June will close on July 15th and be finalised by a Demo day in November 16th and later an adoption programme.
Interested Applicants Can Apply here.