Deadline: 18 April 2017
The World Bank Group (WBG) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources Business Partner in Tunis, Tunisia.
WBG has set two ambitious goals to push extreme poverty to no more 3 percent by 2030, and to promote shared prosperity and greater equity in the developing world.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Human Resources Business Partner will perform the following functions-
- Supporting the design, preparation and implementation of WSS and WRM projects.
- Supporting the design, preparation and implementation of water sector strategies, studies, analytical work, policy work, and advisory activities, and actively participating in related training and learning activities.
- Liaising and supporting teams from other Global Practices of the WBG (e.g., Agriculture; Health, Nutrition and Population; and Social, Urban, Rural and Resilience), to ensure that water-related issues are addressed in projects and activities in other GPs.
- Supporting the relevant Government and other project implementing agencies in Project implementation, including providing on a variety of water topics facilitating technical assistance and advisory support.
- Participating in project missions (including project identification, preparation, pre-appraisal, appraisal, negotiations and supervision).
- Preparing reports, summaries, briefs and talking points of WSS and WRM topics, and on the Water GP’s projects, programs, business plans and strategies.
- Contributing to knowledge management primarily in the area of WSS, and to the extent possible also on WRM. This would include participating in the GSG activities, formal or informal communities of practice, supporting formal training programs, and providing technical input and quality control for the Water GP products.
- Understand the business model of the client and ability to assist the client managers in identifying the emerging HR implications for their work force.
- Proactive use of HR analytics to understand the staffing trends in the client area.
- Advise staff and managers on HR policies and practices.
- Provide quality advice to develop innovative HR approaches and solutions to complex problems.
- Contribute to policy development by actively working with HR Centers of Expertise (COEs) Policy Unit on the need to adjust policy and ensure effective program implementation.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s degree in HR or related field and have a minimum 5 years of significant experience in HR.
- Prior experience in recruitment, training, performance management, management coaching and HR consulting is desirable.
- Prior experience working in international organizations or multi-national corporations are encouraged to apply.
- Sound knowledge of general HR policies, processes and systems.
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills.
- Proven ability to identify and implement business related HR interventions, and ability to maximize the value added resources available within HRS in order to provide high quality client services.
- Professional integrity, willingness and flexibility to “roll-up your sleeves” to engage in all aspects of HR work from identification and design to implementation.
- Excellent team skills, ability to collaborate and share knowledge with colleagues and clients at all levels.
- Demonstrated excellent communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to create trusting working relationships/partnerships within and across units.
- Fluency in Arabic, English and French is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit WBG.